Thursday, September 27, 2012

Friday 9-28-12

Remember to drop your backpacks off in BLOCK 1 ... we'll have 35 minute classes tomorrow.

FIRST: I'll collect MAUS assignment and vocabulary 3 story you completed in class when I was at St. Vincent de Paul

SECOND: We'll take Vocabulary Lessons 1-3 test

If there is time, I'll go over ITALICS with block 4 since I did not get to discuss that grammar concept with that block ... saw the other blocks, even just a short time).

Homework for Monday:

Use the 10 of the Vocabulary words from lesson 4 in a story...

TYPE
DOUBLE SPACE
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 POINT
INCLUDE A TITLE
UNDERLINE the 10 words you used

FINISH THE STORY
Down by the swamp... OR My teeth were chattering... OR I am usually oblivious to...

Include a picture if it enhances your story!

REMEMBER GRAMMAR RULES we have been discussing:
Passive Voice of verbs is used RARELY
Italics when appropriate

No comments: