Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Block Days 9-26 and 9-27

I will be at St. Vincent de Paul for part of the day on 9-26...

Vocabulary Book pages 42-43 and 48-50 will be completed and corrected in class

Read Grammar book pages 758-759 and complete exercise 19 evens
thew classes I will be at we will correct in class. Block 4 we will go over on Friday.

Homework if not done...complete a vocabulary story using all 20 words from lesson 3 ... start your story with “I could NOT believe my eyes!

PRINT

SKIP LINES

After you write the story:

Underline the 20 vocabulary words from lesson 3 used.

Review grammar book page 600 active and passive verbs. Circle any passive verbs in red. Also have them read pages 758-759 in their grammar book.

There will be time to read MAUS I and MAUS II.

No comments: