Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday 11-19-10

Papers returned and Take Home Essay given to the students. Tomorrow will be the Multiple Choice Section of the test.

If you are to be absent tomorrow, you MUST email your essay to me before the school day begins. I'll respond with "thank you" so you know the document go to me.

If you do not submit it before the school day begins at 7:45 and you are absent, you will be given an alternate test when you return. it is not fair to have a take home test over 8 days and some students have 1 evening.

*** If you did not give the rubric for the contest draft to me on Friday MAKE sure I have it tomorrow.

After Thanksgiving break start bringing:

Summer Reading, Holocaust Titles, Literature Book AND Brave New World to class along with your vocabulary book (new material and final exam prep).

No comments: