Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Block Days this week

I will be in class for blocks 1 and 4 ... not block 3.

Notes for ALL:
1. Turn in DRAFT rubrics to me NO LATER than the break between blocks 2 and 4 tomorrow. I must leave the minute block 4 concludes to make it to my workshop. Papers must be uploaded to turnitin.com by Midnight Wed...but Thesis proposals must be OK'D also...
2. Friday 10-29 TEST on 8-14 (Multiple Choice)
3. Wednesday 11-3 Quiz SIA Part 2
4. Thursday 11-4Quiz In My Hands Part 1

Monday 11-1-10 is a Block Schedule (Wednesday Schedule TIE DAY with mass...blocks 2-4-6)
Tuesday 11-2-10 is a Block Schedule (Thursday schedule...Homeroom and blocks 1-3-5)

Block Day this Week:
Blocks 1 and 4 I'll be there:
Vocabulary Review
SIA discussion ... characters and quotes
If done early...time to read OR or In My Hands

Block 3...a sub will be there...be on your best behavior, stay on task...
1. Vocabulary Review
2. Create the charts with the partners assigned in class today...textual evidence
3. Read Outside Reading or In My Hands

No comments: