Thursday, September 1, 2016

Block Days 8/30 and 9/1 ... 9/7 and 9/8

I missed Blocks 3 and 5 today for a Rotary Interact Event and will miss Blocks 4 and 6 on September 7th for St. Vincent de Paul...the classes will all be in a different place for the 2 block days ... they will be on the same page by the conclusion of next week. 

Each block will be customized due to my absence.
August 30th Blocks 4 and 6 ... homework due 9-2: Vocabulary Lesson 1 ... what was not finished in class + Where I am From Poem
September 1
Block 1 ... complete Vocab. that was not done in class and Upfront Packet pages 1 and 4
Blocks 3/5 complete Upfront Packet - all 4 pages

September 7th I will be at St. Vincent de Paul ... Blocks 4 and 6 will complete Upfront Packet
September 8th ... Blocks 1-3-5 will work on Where I am From Poem...due Sept 9th.

No comments: