Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th...

Everything went as planned in block 2 ... let's hope to keep it up the rest of the day!

Vocabulary Quiz 2 was today...time to read Upfront after the quiz.

Next week:
DUE MONDAY Vocab + Grammar story # 3 ... see blog September 3rd for details.
TUESDAY Summer Reading Test (essay/short answer format)
FRIDAY: Vocabulary Quiz #3

Next week details for the next book MAUS I and MAUS II will be posted. BRING TO CLASS ON TUESDAY to start reading AFTER SR TEST.



Upcoming:
Paper #1 ... Monday 9-23 uploaded to turnitin.com
9-24 bring rubric and a printed copy of paper to class for PEER REVIEW

HIGHLY SUGGESTED:
Come in and meet with me during the month of September. I will make myself available to talk to you about your goals for English class and strategies for success! I will be available before school from 7-7:30 each day...and Wednesday-Friday at lunch.

No comments: