Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday 9-30-11

Today was vocabulary Quiz Lesson 5 (multiple choice format). Next week lesson 6 will be sentence format.

After the quiz you were to take one paper from each of the three piles on my desk and to put them in the WRITING section of your binders. We'll look to those pages from time to time as we discuss paper revisions, etc. They are RESOURCES to keep in your binder ... NOT necessary to read ASAP.

After the quiz, you had the rest of the class time to read In My Hands. Part 1 reading and worksheet are due next Friday 10-7-11.

MONDAY...literature quiz #1 (short answer format).

As I complete your drafts, I'll send emails through turnitin.com to the class. Make sure you check as you may be required to submit an additional draft so that I can give you more feedback.

No comments: