Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday 9-28-10

Today I returned and we discussed upcoming assignments:

Due Block Day this week...A Pair of Tickets...read/type answers to questions
Due Friday 10-1-10 Vocabulary Quiz...8 and 9 (part multiple choice and part sentences...relating to LIT stories again)

Due Saturday 10-2-10 (No later than NOON) ... a second revision to the paper draft. NOTE...all paper drafts must be done again to keep polishing them. Some have a notation of "1" on turnitin.com ... this mean revise and return. NO grade was given as edits need to be done for me to help you more.

Blocks 3 and 4 papers were perused ONLINE. check turnitin.com for the comments I made. If you cannot access them by clicking on paper title, let me know WEDNESDAY. We'll have to work to get the glitch in the new program figured out ASAP!!

I did run the vocabulary tests through the scantron and entered the grades into the computer before I left school. Block day you will get those back. Those that missed the test can come in before school any day this week to make it up.

The Holocaust Titles arrived today. I will give them to you on Friday. If you do not have them arriving in the book order make sure to have them with you on Friday October 1st.

Block Day this week: Vocabulary review and Literature Discussion...circle talks!!

No comments: