Monday, November 16, 2009

Week of November 16th



Today you did your words and definitions for lessons 20 and 21. Friday will be the vocabulary test with an emphasis on 20/21 and lessons 15 - 21. I'll collect vocabulary books Friday and return second semester. YOUR TICKET FOR YOUR TEST FRIDAY IS TURNING IN YOUR VOCABULARY BOOK! Format: all MC

We discussed book burning and the upcoming Holocaust Test (Thursday). It will cover SIA, In My Hands, Book Burning and Propaganda. Short answer Q's to be posted here Wednesday. Format: MC and Short Answer.

In My Hands Party 3 due Wednesday...possibly a quiz on In My Hands Part 3 that day.

Brave New World needs to be in class Monday 11-23-09.
Essay Contest due to me and turnitin.com NLT Tuesday 11-24-09.

WITH EACH BRAVE NEW WORLD reading assignment, there will be the possibility of a short quiz. BNW questions to be posted over the weekend. BNW will be tested on the final.

No comments: