Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29

Today I introduced lesson 8 vocabulary words and we went over the paragraphs on pages 94 and 95. Tomorrow we'll do the same for lesson 9.

After doing so I passed back the vocabulary test and gave students time to correct in class (homework if not done) then let students read from their OR book as I met with students about their paper drafts. (Tomorrow I have 2 people to meet with in block 5).

Block 4 students were given their copies of Survival in Auschwitz and In My Hands Memories of a Holocaust Rescuer today. Tomorrow blocks 3 and 5 will get their books.

Remember ... vocabulary quiz Friday is on lessons 8 and 9 ... words will have to be used in sentences based on the topic the class is given. Each class will have a different topic.

No comments: