Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Filed Trip Today...I was out...


The Norton Simon Museum was amazing! Sorry that I could not watch BNW with you today. You have a few minutes left according to the notes from the sub. Your response will be due FRIDAY...it will be a paper grade...needs to be well written with concrete examples from the book and the movie, generalities will result in a zero.

Friday we'll have our Vocab Test...8-14 with emphasis on 13 and 14
Friday a grammar quiz also...and a binder check for those whose binder has not been seen.

If you owe me $ or Plastic Sheep Protectors (PSP's) please reimburse me this week

After your final if you wish to donate any of the novels from this semester, please bring them to my room.

Don't forget...final essays will be posted here on Friday.

TRIVIA for today...due Thursday in class...what sport has an annual world champioship that features events like boom running, double bucking and pole climbing?

No comments: